Voss & Sons Funeral Service remains committed, prepared and available 24/7 to safely care for the families we serve for the Covid-19 pandemic. Whenever possible we will continue to enable families to participate in the rituals and services that are most important to them. The health and safety of our families and staff is at the forefront of what we do as a funeral home and family.
We are continuing to monitor all updates and make changes to our practices as needed to keep everyone safe and healthy. Please note the following practices currently in place:
* Everyone entering the funeral home must have a face mask.
* We will sanitize your hands or you may use the designated restroom to wash them if you choose.
* We have plexi-shields that will be used in various areas of the funeral home and can be moved to accommodate every families needs.
* We will continue to clean and sanitize daily and as well as between visitors and services.
* During business hours, there will be a drop box available on the front porch for memorials or other paperwork.
* Finally, we ask that you call before coming to the funeral home. This allows us to stagger appointments and keep a minimum number of people in the building at all times. When you get here, you will need to ring the bell at the front door or call (812) 522-5558 and we will be right up to see you.
Again, Voss & Sons priority is to protect and serve our community during these difficult times. We appreciate the work of our local health departments, medical professionals and the CDC and will continue to adhere to their guidelines for as long as needed. Thank you for your continued understanding.
God's blessing and thank you for your continued support and prayer!