- Helps confirm the reality and finality of death
- Provides a climate for mourning and expression of grief
- Allows the sorrows of one to become the sorrow of many
- Is one of the few times when love is given and not expected in return
- Is a vehicle for the community to pay its respects
- Encourages the affirmation of a religious faith
- Is celebration of a life that has been lived as well as a sociological statement that a death has occurred
As a locally owned funeral home, we provide all services with our own trained staff. When we receive notice from a family that desires our services, we send our personnel immediately. We have someone available to our families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will meet with the next of kin at their convenience to discuss all the details of the funeral from the pallbearers, minister, music, death certificates, cemetery, radio and newspaper announcements and insurance. It is our goal to relieve as much burden from the family as possible.
Please double click on the image below, or click here to get started.
Please take a moment to fill out the At Need form, as this will expedite the gathering of information required to fulfill State Health Department filings or other paperwork filings.
Contact us now, and we’ll help you with any questions, large or small.
We here at Voss Funeral Service pride ourselves on our “service after the service”.
This Web Site
This web site is not intended to replace the value of communicating face to face with an experienced professional to plan the details of a funeral. Our staff can answer questions over the telephone, respond to an e-mail or come to your home or office. As a family-owned business that has been serving Central Indiana for over 100 years, we are honored by the trust you have placed in us. Our heartfelt thanks goes out to you from Voss and Sons and all of our associates.